Would you like to set Baker College of Flint as your primary campus?Yes | No | What's this?

Campus Preference

By selecting a specific campus, the site will filter relevant content based on that location.


We’re here with information and resources.

We’re here for you.

The Baker College Academics department provides support and coordination for all academic areas at Baker College, including the academic calendar, curriculum, counseling and advising, recordkeeping, and services for individuals with special needs.

If you have a question or concern that’s not answered here, please contact us. Our goal is to help you achieve your educational objectives, and one of the important ways we do that is by providing information, resources, and advisory services.

Whether you are seeking career advice, counseling, looking for academic records, or looking to change a course or program, we’re ready to help.


  • Is there online tutoring for APA styles?

    Online students can find help with APA citations and formatting in their Blackboard classroom.

    • Cick the Online Tutoring button on the left-hand side of the page.
    • Click on Schedules. 
    • Click on English (between Economics and Finance).
    • Click the Enroll button next to APA Questions & Answers Classroom.
    • Click Submit.

    After you enroll in the APA Classroom, you'll find all the available APA-related resources. You can also ask questions on the Discussion Board, which is monitored by Baker's online librarians. For more information, contact us at library@baker.edu.

  • How do I sign up for tutoring?

    Contact Learning Support Services on your campus to sign up for tutoring. If you're a Baker Online student or the in a Center for Graduate Studies program, you may request tutoring by visiting Blackboard's Community tab, in the Institution Discussion Boards area.

  • If a new disability evaluation is needed, who pays for it?

    Neither your high school nor your postsecondary school is required to conduct or pay for a new evaluation to document your disability and need for accommodations.

  • Do I have to prove that I have a disability to receive accommodations?

    Yes. You are required to provide relevant comprehensive documentation that without the services you would not have equal access.

  • Do I have to inform a postsecondary school that I have a disability?

    No. However, if you want the school to provide an accommodation, you must identify yourself as having a disability.

Load More FAQ'S
Mark Roessing, Baker College Graduate
Watch this testimonial Watch Testimonial

Admissions at Baker wanted to make sure I was getting the most for my money.

Mark Roessing