- Programs & Degrees
- Student Services
- The Baker Difference
- 100% Online Options
- America's Leading Career College
- Baker College Online Orientation Course
- Employer/Industry Advisory Boards
- High Graduate Employment Rate
- Lifetime Employment Assistance
- On-ground Programs Adapted for Online Delivery
- Real World Instructors
- Regionally Accredited
- Small Class Sizes
- About Baker
- Campus Locations
All your books and supplies.
One convenient location.
Your Baker College Bookstore has everything you need for your classes—textbooks, software, materials, and supplies. We also carry a wide selection of Baker clothing and accessories along with gifts and other merchandise for you, your friends, and your family.
- Why doesn’t the bookstore sell used books for the same price that they were bought at buyback?
The bookstore adds an amount to the price of all merchandise, including used textbooks In order to cover its operating expenses and to contribute funds back to the campus community.
- I paid a lot of money for my books. Why doesn’t the bookstore give me more money for them?
The bookstore offers students used textbooks as a less expensive alternative. Paying more at buyback means the store would have to raise the retail prices of used textbooks.
- The store won’t buy some books back. I bought these books just a couple of months ago. How can they be worthless now?
Some books are designed to be used only once, such as books that contain an Internet access code, workbooks, lab manuals, or other supplementary materials.
There are other reasons, too. Sometimes, a textbook is unusable because of excessive highlighting, water damage, wear and tear, missing pages, or other damage. Or it may be that the publisher has updated the textbook, and there is no longer a market demand.
- Why did my friend get more for the same book than I got?
If a textbook is being reused on this campus, the bookstore may only need to purchase a limited quantity. After the bookstore has purchased that quantity, the national market value will be offered. Book condition matters, too. If a textbook has significant wear and tear or damage, its value decreases.
- Why do I get more for some books than others at buyback?
A textbook that is being reused on this campus may be purchased by the bookstore to sell to students in the upcoming term. Books may be purchased for up to 50% of the new book price.
If the textbook is not going to be reused on this campus, the bookstore may be able to offer you the national market value on the textbook. The price offered on these books is lower due to the shipping and handling costs associated with the resale on the market.
Baker College is a Military Friendly College, that's truly Military Friendly.