SHRM Chapter 5617
Baker College of Allen Park - SHRM Chapter 5617
The Society for Human Resource Management's (SHRM) Student Program was created to promote mutually beneficial interaction between HRM students and practitioners. There are many reasons for you to be affiliated with the Baker College of Allen Park - SHRM Chapter 5617 student organization, you will:
• Gain national recognition for your club. Join a network of over 450 student chapters and 575 professional chapters nationwide.
• Receive supplies and resources free of charge that will guide you in achieving your goals.
• Participate in HR-related chapter projects and activities that will help you prepare to enter the profession.
• Develop your leadership skills through the experience of chartering a new organization on your campus.
• Experience the "real world" of human resources through interaction with HR practitioners in your local professional SHRM chapter.
• Network with the business leaders of today and make the contacts that will help you find a job tomorrow.
• Annual Cost only: $35
SHRM student membership benefits each year.
(A sample PowerPoint presentation is available online at http://www.shrm.org/Communities/StudentPrograms/Documents/CMS_021356.ppt)
Being a member of SHRM may be one of the best financial and professional development investments you can make. The Baker College of Allen Park SHRM Chapter 5617 invites all eligible students to join. You are eligible if you are a full-time or part-time student enrolled in the equivalent of at least six (6) credit hours per term.
Chapter President - TaNesha Fleeton email@example.com
Chapter Advisor - Chalon Washington MBA, SPHR, LNHA firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter Co-Advisor - Patti Powell email@example.com
Chapter Sponsor: Detroit SHRM Society for Human Resource Management http://www.hragd.org/
SHRM Website www.shrm.org
• HR Certification Institute website www.hrci.org
• SHRM Foundation website www.shrm.org/foundation
• SHRM Student Programs website www.shrm.org/student
• SHRM Student Awards & Scholarships website (http://www.shrm.org/Communities/StudentPrograms/Pages/awards.aspx)
• SHRM Student Career Center website (http://www.shrm.org/Communities/StudentPrograms/Pages/careers.aspx)