Campus Safety Services

Campus Safety Services

Escort Service:
If at any time you don't feel safe walking on campus, contact Campus Safety and we will escort you to where you need to go on campus.

Vehicle Jump Starts:
If your vehicle has a dead battery, come to the Campus Safety Office or call us at 810-766-4223 and we can help. You must sign an "Authorization and Hold Harmless Agreement" before we can be allowed to assist you. It is simple, easy and quick and within a few minutes we can get you on your way.

Vehicle Unlocks:
Locked your keys in your vehicle? Contact our office and we will help you get back on the road. You must sign a "Authorization and Hold Harmless Agreement" before we can be allowed to assist you. It only takes a few minutes and we are glad to help.

Parking Permits:
Students, faculty and staff are required to have a parking permit when parking on campus. This allows our office to ensure that no unauthorized vehicles are taking up valuable parking spots and helps us monitor who belongs on campus and who does not. Come to the Campus Safety Office to get your free parking permit. With the exception of Residence Hall students, all others are allowed two permits per person.

Student Picture ID Cards:
All ID cards are issued by the Library and activated by the Campus Safety Office. There is a replacement charge of $5.00 for students that lose their cards. You must have a valid, readable and functional ID card when you are on campus.

Fitness Center Door Access:
Current students, faculty and staff that want to use the Fitness Center can go to the Fitness Center to sign a waiver and their names will be sent to Campus Safety to have their ID cards set up to grant them swipe card access.  This process only takes a few minutes.

The Baker College System