- An MBA or related master's degree from a U.S. school accredited by one of the regional accrediting associations, or from a non-U.S. institution with comparable accreditation. Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) must evaluate a degree awarded from a non-U.S. institution as equivalent to a master's degree awarded by a U.S. institution.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 in their master's course work.
- International students must either have completed a bachelor's or master's degree at a university where English is the language of instruction; or have a minimum 575 score on the paper-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or a minimum 233 score on the computer-based TOEFL.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in business, management or administration.
- Three professional references.
- Completed application form and application fee.
- Writing sample.
- Access to a computer and the internet.