Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration
Welcome to Baker College Center for Graduate Studies. I would personally like to congratulate you for deciding to continue your education! While there are many MBA programs available, Baker College is uniquely positioned to help you succeed. We have a variety of majors, flexible schedules and both on-ground and on-line delivery options. In addition, we have an amazing group of instructors that make a real difference in our student’s lives.
Our faculty are well known experts and researchers in their field, presenting at conferences around the world, publishing research, and authoring textbooks. They are developing the latest methods and strategies to help businesses compete in the 21st century. We also have instructors who are senior business executives with years of experience and knowledge in leading businesses in a wide variety of industries. The one thing all of our instructors have in common is their desire to help students as they pursue their MBA. Our faculty are not just instructors, but often are mentors, advisors and enthusiastic motivators.
Whether you want to gain the skills necessary to help you earn a promotion where you currently work, or want to change careers or industries, Baker College Center for Graduate Studies is here to help you succeed. I invite you to contact one of our admission advisors to get more information and answer any questions you have. Best of luck to you as you start this exciting journey.
MBA Program Outcomes
Student Learning Information for (Program 1)
Mission of the (Academic Business Unit): The MBA program at Baker College combines the best of conventional academic training with the best of field-based learning. The typical business disciplines are represented in the curriculum to ensure that graduates have the necessary business background to be conversant with various aspects of running organizations and companies. Graduates will have the ability to implement theory into practice, conduct and interpret research, and will be both capable and confident to significantly contribute to long-term corporate success
Intended Student Learning Outcomes for MBA Program
- Communicate using the advanced oral and written communication skills necessary for success in the business environment.
- Act in a manner that reflects their appreciation and understanding of their legal and ethical responsibilities in a professional environment.
- Collect, interpret and analyze existing and/or original research, using quantitative and statistical tools, and use in the decision making process.
- Analyze the interrelatedness of market, economic, social and political trends, and their impact on a global environment.
- Analyze the strategic planning process, and develop and assess strategic plans.
- Reason analytically and apply theory across interdisciplinary boundaries to solve problems and create innovative solutions.
- Analyze financial reports, risk management strategies and their impact on the decision making process.
- Evaluate various leadership strategies and the implications of their use.
- Demonstrate an understanding of diverse perspectives and analyze the impact of individual and cultural differences on the business environment.
- Demonstrate the value of personal and professional development, community service and life-long learning.
- Analyze the impact of information systems and technology on a business and demonstrate the ability to make effective information management decisions.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on a business.
Click image to zoom