Current Resident Forms

Current Resident FormsAdobe Acrobat

Please note that all of these documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free from Adobe Systems, Incorporated.

  • Current Resident Questionnaire

    This form is required for housing consideration and assists the Residence Life staff with resident assignments. Please complete the entire form (2 pages).

  • Overnight Guest Permit

    Baker College of Muskegon adheres to a strict visitation policy to ensure the safety of its residents. Any current resident wishing to have an overnight guest on Friday and/or Saturday nights must first complete this form.

  • Break Request Form

    Vacation or “break” periods exist between each of the academic quarters. Current residents wishing to remain in housing during these periods must first gain approval from the Department of Residence Life.  Students must have legimate and valid reasons to request break housing.  Extra charges will apply.

  • Academic Success Program (ASP) Contract

    Residents who are placed in the Academic Success Program can review sample requirements of their ASP Contract here.

  • Recreational Campfire Permit

    Residents who wish to have a recreational fire on campus must submit this form and get permission prior to any outdoor burning.  

  • Request to Withdraw (Below 12 Credits)

    Baker College of Muskegon requires that all residents maintain academic full-time status (12 credits). Any residents wishing to drop below the required 12 credits must first gain approval from the Department of Residence Life.  If approved, students may only be below 12 credit hours for one quarter per academic year. 

  • Authorization to Release Info

    In accordance with the Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974. Baker College is not authorized to disclose student information unless a signed release form is on file. This form can be found in the Academic Office on campus.

  • Roommate Negotiation Workbook

    Residents are asked to complete this workbook and submit to their Resident Assistant. This document helps in resolving roommate issues which may come up during the residents’ stay.

  • Room Change Request

    Residents wishing to be reassigned must first complete the Room Change Request Form. The Department of Residence Life adheres to a two-week grace period at the beginning of each quarter. No assignment changes will occur during that time.

  • Shuttle Bus Schedule

    The Baker Shuttle runs weekdays during the Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarters to and from the Main Campus, The Baker College Townhouses, and Culinary Institute of Michigan (CIM). The schedule is adjusted each quarter and can be found here.

  • Campus Maps

    • Main Campus Map
      This map details the location of the campus facilities including the residence halls on main campus.

    • Baker Townhouses Map
      This map details the location of the Baker Townhouses.

    • Combination Map
      This map shows main campus in relation to the Baker Townhouses and how to get between the two.

  • Work-Study Application

    Work-study programs are Federally and State funded employment and allow the student to work part-time.  Use this form to apply for various jobs within Residence Life.

The Baker College System