Baker College of Owosso Lockdown Procedure
Baker College of Owosso may initiate a lockdown during a crisis or potential crisis situation. Notification is normally made by phone, but may also include text, email or personal notification.
When directed by Campus Safety to lockdown, please follow these guidelines:
- Make sure your office or classroom door is closed and locked, if possible.
- Turn off all lights.
- Close all windows and blinds.
- Move to a corner of the room away from windows, if possible.
- Hide behind any available furniture, office equipment or in a closet.
- Silence all cell phones and be very quiet.
- Do not open the door for anyone, Campus Safety/Police will have a key.
- Campus Safety will issue an all clear when it is safe to do so.