IT Solutions Center
Information Technology Solutions Center
1050 West Bristol Road
Flint, MI 48507
Phone: (810) 766-4060
Toll-Free: (800) 645-8350
Fax: (810) 766-4279
Regular Office Hours
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
ITSC Telephone Support Hours
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
*All times are based on ET.
About the ITSC
Our ITSC staff members are here to assist you in establishing successful connections to Baker resources. They will do what they can to help you. To help make the most of your time with them, please keep the following points in mind:
- You must be at your computer when you call us with questions about our Internet resources and applications.
- We understand how frustrating it can be when you are having problems with your computer. As we assist you with the repair, please help us by remaining calm and answering questions as thoroughly as possible.
- The ITSC is staffed with only one or two people at a time. If you are calling during business hours and reach the answering machine, it is because all operators are helping other customers. Please leave a message and your call will be promptly returned.
Subjects Appropriate for the ITSC
- Password and account name questions/clarification.
- Connection problems (i.e., modem).
- Problems directly relating to Blackboard.
- Questions about formatting documents and importing them into Blackboard.
Subjects NOT Appropriate for the ITSC
- Questions about class start dates and deadlines (You should contact your campus).
- Questions about how to reach your instructor (You should contact your campus).
- Questions about your computer’s hardware that do not directly relate to connecting with Baker resources.
- Questions about our personal recommendations of software or hardware.
- Questions about homework in general (You should contact only your instructor with these questions).