MSDNAA Current Notices
In order to expedite service, all correspondence regarding the MSDNAA program must be sent via the e-mail Support Request Form.
All correspondence MUST use this online request form. Phone calls, voice mails and e-mail from any other source regarding MSDNAA will not be accepted or returned.
How To Setup/Activate MSDNAA Module in Blackboard
- Log-on to Blackboard using your current userid and password at https://ol.baker.edu.
- Click "Modify Content" located on the top of the screen.
- Scroll down the Modules List and select the "MSDNAA Module".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Submit".
- Click "OK" to confirm your changes.
- The MSDNAA Module will be located on the bottom of the Blackboard main page.
Directions For Obtaining the Software
- Click the available link in the MSDNAA Module.
- Navigate to the page which displays the software search options.
- Select the product you need and click "Go".
- You will be presented with a deliverable option, select your preference and click "Add To Cart". Some products may only have one option for obtaining software.
- You will be presented with the Microsoft End User License Agreement (EULA). If you agree to the EULA, click "I Agree".
- Once you have made all of your software selections, click on "Check Out".
- Enter required information and click "Next" to continue.
- Click the product title and click the "Download" button.
- At the dialog box, asking "Do you want to run or save file?", click "Run".
- You may be presented with a dialog box, asking "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?", click "Run".
- Enter a qualified folder name on your machine or accept the default folder to unpack and save the product(s) and click "Continue".
- After the download and unpacking are complete, you may click "Launch Install" or close the install page and archive the downloaded file(s) to CD/DVD.
Purchasing Software from Microsoft
- Select Shipping Options and click "Next".
- Enter Billing Information and click "Next" to complete the purchase.
We hope you find this resource helpful, and if you have any questions or concerns regarding this service, please use the Support Request Form..
Any other type of correspondence will not be answered regarding this service.
The Baker College Helpdesk will not assist in troubleshooting or installation for MSDNAA software. Installation and troubleshooting is the sole responsibility of the user. All users are bound by the MSDNAA software agreement and licensing.
Each user automatically agrees to all of the above when checking out or purchasing software through the MSDNAA program. Violation of the above terms may result in the revocation of MSDNAA access for current and future classes.