Medical Technology Bachelor of Science
or Clinical Laboratory Technologist
System Executive Committee Needs Research / Cost Benefit Status
Not Yet Reviewed
- Facility needs for this program.
- Are there any enrollment constraints based on required facilities?
- Anticipated capital expenditures for equipment (list equipment and costs including technology and software needs)
- What are the costs associated with the following list of accreditations and state approvals?
- What is the annual fee to maintain accreditation?
- What are the personnel mandates to maintain accreditation?
- What are mandates for student / faculty ratio?
- What other costs are required to maintain accreditation?
- What are the personnel/HR requirements?
- Program director (full time / part time / salary)
- Support personnel (full time / part time / salary)
- Faculty (full time / part time / salary)
- Personnel credentials and availability
- Library holdings needed and costs
- Other cost considerations?
- Employment projections (based on the local needs assessment) for the industry by title and by credential
- Employment Trends (are employment needs increasing or decreasing):
- What are the qualifications/degree level for this occupation:
- Current supply in the field (how many people are available to fill the job needs)?
- Salary projections for graduates:
MT BakerCollege Program External AssessmentSurvey Data.docx
Projections data from the National Employment Matrix Laboratory Science1.docx