MBA Program Outcomes
Baker College Center for Graduate Studies
Master of Business Administration
Graduates of the MBA program will:
- Communicate using the advanced oral and written communication skills necessary for success in the business environment.
- Act in a manner that reflects their appreciation and understanding of their legal and ethical responsibilities in a professional environment.
- Collect, interpret and analyze existing and/or original research, using quantitative and statistical tools, and use in the decision making process.
- Analyze the interrelatedness of market, economic, social and political trends, and their impact on a global environment.
- Analyze the strategic planning process, and develop and assess strategic plans.
- Reason analytically and apply theory across interdisciplinary boundaries to solve problems and create innovative solutions.
- Analyze financial reports, risk management strategies and their impact on the decision making process.
- Evaluate various leadership strategies and the implications of their use.
- Demonstrate an understanding of diverse perspectives and analyze the impact of individual and cultural differences on the business environment.
- Demonstrate the value of personal and professional development, community service and life-long learning.
- Analyze the impact of information systems and technology on a business and demonstrate the ability to make effective information management decisions.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on a business.
Annual assessment results for program outcome achievement can be reviewed online.