Master of Business Administration
Human Resource Management
The Human Resource Management program is designed for those who are currently working in the personnel or human resources area, a discipline that is becoming more important as businesses look to well-trained human resource specialists to provide services needed by the workforce.
In addition to the core business courses for this program, you will:
- Explore very specific issues that confront human resource managers every day.
- Be exposed to practitioners in human resources, to the constantly changing roles of various human resource personnel within the field, and a variety of topics and issues highly relevant to the changing workplace.
- The average annual salary for a Human Resource Manager is about $88,500.
- Actual salaries, however, can range widely depending on industry and job description.
- Employment opportunities for Human Resource Managers are expected to grow 17 percent by 2016, which is faster than average.
- Legislation and court rulings will increase demand for human resources, training, and labor relations experts.