Associate of Business
Human Resource Management
The Human Resource program focuses on a range of activities that affect employees including recruitment, selection, and evaluation. As a Human Resources professional, your work can range from handling employee questions to providing training and development opportunities.
In this program, you will:
- Learn and develop approaches and skills needed to affect and influence the employees who work in an organization.
- Develop a basic foundation in human resource issues focused on improving employee recruitment, selection, compensation, and evaluation.
External peer review is the primary means of assuring and improving the quality of higher education institutions and programs in the United States. This recognition is accomplished through program accreditation, approval or certification.
The Human Resource Management Program is accredited through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- The average annual salary for a Human Resource Manager is about $88,500.
- Average salaries can range widely depending on industry and job description.
- Employment opportunities for Human Resource Managers are expected to grow 17 percent by 2016, which is faster than average.