Master of Business Administration
Baker looks to employers to find out what they need, what they’re looking at for prospective employees, and they teach that.– Winston Hughes Baker student
The Information Management program is designed for executives and managers in departments other than information systems who wish to learn more about information resources and management.
In addition to the core MBA courses of the program, students in this program will:
- Study the very specific information management issues which confront managers and management teams every day.
- Develop an understanding of emerging technologies, management support systems, managerial and leadership techniques, and information resources in ways that will make the manager’s organization more effective and efficient.
- The average annual wage for IT Managers is $113,800.
- Employment of computer and information systems managers is expected to grow faster than the average through the year 2016.
- While the 40-hour work week is the standard, it’s common to work longer hours. You may be required to work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines or solve unexpected problems.
- People with management skills, an understanding of business practices and principles, and specialized technical knowledge will have excellent opportunities as technology grows in importance and companies recognize its ability to solve problems and drive revenue.