Bachelor of Information Technology and Security
Information Technology and Security (Online)
The Information Technology and Security program prepares you for career opportunities as a network administrator, systems analyst, or manager of an information technology team. Whether you choose to work in health care, business, information systems, technical, or engineering, you are an integral part of the information technology team.
In this program, you will learn and develop the skills to manage an information technology team, as well as handle the technical aspects of the network infrastructure.
- The average annual wage for IT Managers is $120,640.
- Employment of computer and information systems managers is expected to grow 17 percent over the 2008-18 decade, which is faster than average.
- While the 40-hour work-week is standard, it’s common to work longer hours.
- Some evening and weekend work may be required to meet deadlines or solve unexpected problems.
- Information Systems Managers may advance to higher leadership positions in an information technology department or, in a high technology firm, an area such as marketing, human resources, or sales.