Associate of Business
This Business Administration program provides a foundation for lifelong learning, and prepares you for employment opportunities in government agencies and financial institutions, as well as large and small businesses.
In this program, you will:
- Be introduced to various aspects of the Free Enterprise System.
- Gain fundamental knowledge of business functions, processes, and business organizations in today’s global economy.
- Study and apply basic business concepts such as accounting, business law, economics, management, and marketing through case studies, communication, team building, and decision-making.
External peer review is the primary means of assuring and improving the quality of higher education institutions and programs in the United States. This recognition is accomplished through program accreditation, approval or certification.
The Management Program is accredited through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
This program is part of the Baker College Smart Degree Option.
- Baker College of Allen Park
- Baker College of Auburn Hills
- Baker College of Cadillac
- Baker College of Cass City
- Baker College of Clinton Township
- Baker College of Coldwater
- Baker College of Flint
- Baker College of Fremont
- Baker College of Jackson
- Baker College of Muskegon
- Baker College of Owosso
- Baker College of Port Huron
- The average annual wage for Administrative Services Managers is $79,500
- Job growth should be about average in this field.
- Employment is projected to grow by 12 percent over the 2008-18 decade.
- Some managers work a 40-hour week but about half of all managers work more.
- Resolving problems and meeting deadlines frequently requires overtime that is likely to be uncompensated.