Associate of Business
Business moves too quickly today. I don’t need to be training someone… a new graduate. At Baker College they have those students career ready. It makes them very employable.– Jaynell Hogan Gazillion & One
As a Marketer, your work can involve advertising, sales, retailing, wholesaling, warehousing, packaging, or distribution.
In this program, you will gain a broad range of skills and knowledge to prepare for a variety of marketing positions in areas such as sales, wholesale distribution, customer service, retail, advertising, or buying.
External peer review is the primary means of assuring and improving the quality of higher education institutions and programs in the United States. This recognition is accomplished through program accreditation, approval or certification.
The Marketing Program is accredited through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
This program is part of the Baker College Smart Degree Option.
- The average annual salary for a Marketing Manager is more than $98,700.
- Actual salaries, however, vary widely depending on industry and job responsibilities.
- Employment opportunities for Marketing Managers are expected to increase 12 percent by 2016, which is about average.
- Marketing Management jobs are highly coveted and equally competitive.
- Because of their importance and high level of visibility within an organization, marketing managers are often prime candidates for advancement.