Microsoft Networking Professional
My experience with the Baker graduate, having employed quite a few of them, is that they take what they learn and apply it. They’re hard working.– Larry Ramos MultiMedia Foundry
The Microsoft Networking Professional program prepares you to sit for qualifying examinations which may lead to certification as a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP).
In this program, your studies include:
- Fundamentals of operating systems, hardware, and networking
- Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 configurations
- Information systems theory
For more information about our certificate programs, including graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, please visit www.Baker.edu/gainfulemployment.
- The average annual wage for Network Technicians is $67,800.
- Employment for Computer Programmers is expected to increase by about 27 percent through 2016, which is much faster than average.
- Troubleshooting and providing assistance are an important part of the job and require good problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Certifications and practical experience are essential, especially for people without degrees. The best job prospects are for college graduates with relevant skills and experience.