Bachelor of Science in Psychology
In the Psychology program, you study mental processes and behavior — a scholarly background that is useful and versatile, both personally and professionally.
In this program, you will:
- Develop a solid foundation that can prepare you for a variety of professions and careers or enter graduate study in psychology or another related discipline or field.
- Develop and enhance knowledge, skills, and values congruent with the science and application of psychology, which is applicable to a wide variety of occupations and workplaces.
Important program information:
- The Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Baker College Online is a 100% online program and is not available through a Baker College campus.
- Students in this program will receive all support services through the Baker Online campus.
- Courses cannot be taken at another Baker College campus.
The American Psychological Association’s Board of Educational Affairs Task Force established specific guidelines for undergraduate psychology major competencies (Undergraduate Psychology Major Learning Goals and Outcomes: A Report, March 2002). The undergraduate psychology major at Baker College Online adapts from, and conforms to, these guidelines and standards determined by the Task Force.