Overview: Student Learning Outcomes for IACBE Accredited Programs
The programs listed below denote undergraduate programs that have received specialized accreditation through the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas. Graduates are expected to demonstrate proficiency through meeting the following set of outcomes:
- Knowledge of the introductory concept of accounting, economics, management, and marketing.
- The ability to use decision-support tools.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
For Student Learning Achievement, see Program Information under Current Students.
The following business programs are accredited by the IACBE:
Associate Degree of Business
- Accounting/Computer Information Systems
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management – Articulated Credit
- Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management
- Supply Chain