Everything we do at Baker is focused on helping you get the career you want. Our programs are in fields where there’s strong demand, particularly within your local area. Each program we offer has an Advisory Board made up of actual employers, who work with us to develop and continuously update our curricula to ensure that what you learn is in sync with today’s real-world needs. So when you graduate, you’re ready to take on the challenges of your first job, without additional training.
While you’re in school, Career Services can help you:
- Find internships, externships, and clinical work experience to complement your studies.
- Make contacts in your chosen field.
- Develop an employment strategy.
- Connect you with job opportunities through HQ Connect (students will need to login via the SOLAR system, see the instructions here).
When your classes are completed and graduation is over, we’ll continue working hard to help you find employment in the field of your choice. We can:
- Connect you with job opportunities through HQ Connect (graduates will need to login via the SOLAR system, see the instructions here).
- Provide resumé assistance.
- Help you prepare for Interviews, including mock interviews.
- Provide referrals.
- Direct you to reliable Internet resources.
- Annual career/job fairs.
Lifetime Employment Assistance, free and forever
Baker College provides our graduates with Lifetime Employment Assistance. At any point in time, if you need help finding a job, you can call on Career Services at your Baker campus. We will help with resume preparation, cover letters, referrals, resources, and more.
97% of available graduates are employed
For us, preparing you for a successful career is what matters most. That’s our mission, and it’s how we measure our success. We’re proud to say that 97% of our available graduates are employed.
Whether you are exploring multiple majors or searching for information about your chosen field, the What Can I Do With This Major? website will help you connect your major to a future career.