Adjunct Faculty – Nursing Clinical (Medical/Surgical )
Baker College of Owosso
Compensation: Compensation based on experience and existing rates for similar positions within Baker College Professional Services, Inc.
Start Date: Fall 2022
Work Schedule: Varies by course section and specific for clinical rotations
Application Deadline: May 30th
About Baker College:
Baker College is committed to helping those who are dedicated to creating a better future for themselves and the world around them. We’re looking for faculty and other campus employees who share a similar vision for their own lives. As a Baker College employee, you’ll be making a difference every single day by helping the next generation of professionals prepare for great careers. Together, we can make great things happen. Please visit Baker.edu for more information. BakerProud!
DEI Council Mission/Vision:
Baker College strives to ensure that all of our programs, institutional goals and events, and commitments are open to all constituencies of students, staff, faculty, community members, employees and participants. As an institution of higher learning committed to new knowledge and innovation, we understand that true excellence and attainment comes from the diversity of individuals who are fully a part of all of our institutional endeavors. Please visit our DEI Page for more information.
Available to: All Applicants
Baker College Professional Services, Inc. seeks to hire individuals to be assigned to the positions of ADJUNCT FACULTY– NURSING CLINICAL (MEDICAL/SURGICAL) (PART-TIME) for the benefit of and to be located at Baker College of Owosso.
General Statement of Duties:
The primary purpose of the Part-Time Adjunct Faculty person is to teach courses in areas of their expertise.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master of Science degree in Nursing with RN license and related work experience required; Doctoral Degree preferred
- Current clinical experience of 3 years or more in one of the specialty areas required
- Current RN license and BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and the Internet
- Must have effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to travel to clinical sites and off site system meetings
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach theory, lab and clinical
- Revise, review and/or develop curriculum, as needed
- Complete all required professional development/training
- Collect and submit required assessment of student learning data
- Participate in appropriate campus and system committees, meetings, projects, and activities
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit cover letter and resume via email only by May 30, 2022, in care of:
Baker College’s combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available to anyone. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and three years’ worth of crime statistics for the school. This report is available online at https://www.baker.edu/student-services/living/campus-safety. You may also request a paper copy from the Baker College Campus Safety office.