- Prepare a dental hygienist who will be competent with respect to the Baker College Competencies for the Dental Hygienist.
- Maintain competent dental hygiene faculty and staff with clinical / work experience to ensure a quality and current educational program.
- Maintain admissions policies to ensure qualified students.
- Satisfy students with the quality of their dental hygiene education.
- Satisfy patients with the quality of student dental hygiene care.
- Maintain an active advisory board.
- Prepare curriculum that is current and relevant.
- Maintain a quality assurance program for patient care.