- The mission of the Nursing Program at Baker College is to prepare graduates who are life-long learners with the core knowledge and skills needed to provide competent, holistic nursing care in a diverse and ever-changing health care environment. The curriculum is designed to assist students to become critical thinkers with clinical reasoning skills who also understand the moral, ethical, cultural, and global dimensions of the issues they confront in an ever-evolving health care system.
- Mark Payne - Student Testimonial
- The Nursing Program at Baker College was exactly what I needed to make the transition to a new career. The instructors know precisely how to get the best out of each student and the facilities are outstanding. What I most value from my Baker experience is that it’s not just class work. Beginning early in the program you start your clinical internship in a real hospital setting, working with patients and health care professionals. Baker College offers a challenging, hands on learning environment that promotes success. I highly recommend Baker College of Owosso’s Nursing Program to anyone interested in a career in the nursing field.
- Michelle Torok - Student Testimonial
- My experience here at Baker these last two years has been one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences I have had so far in my life. Going back to school as a single mother in my late thirties was difficult but with the support and direction from the instructors in the nursing program, I have made it through successfully. The availability of help has pulled me through many times and I am so thankful for that aspect of Baker College.
For more information about the Nursing program, please choose one of the following menu items:
2013 Assessement Information
- Practical Nurse
- Associate Degrees
- Nursing - LPN to ADN Ladder
- Bachelor Degrees
- Nursing - RN to BSN
- Pre-licensure BSN