Program Outcomes - ADN
Associate Degree in Nursing Program Outcomes
- The graduate will exhibit critical thinking and clinical reasoning behavior through formulation, provision, prioritization and evaluation of patient-centered care in promoting optimal patient outcomes across the continuum of care.
- The graduate will initiate and prioritize basic to advanced therapeutic interventions that are safe, evidence-based, holistic, and that are reflective of a transpersonal caring philosophy.
- The graduate will consistently access and evaluate information independently and utilize this information to communicate and deliver safe, effective, and collaborative patient care
- The graduate will compare and contrast the needs of various cultural groups with an awareness of and respect for the values and beliefs of patients and their families; and will recognize global issues and events that impact personal and local health care.
- The graduate will model effective interpersonal, written, and therapeutic communication principles in patient and interdisciplinary collaborative interactions.
- The graduate will collaborate and communicate as a member of an interdisciplinary health care team to provide patient-centered care in promoting optimal patient outcomes.
- The graduate will emulate and model professional nursing behaviors and consistently provide safe and effective patient care based upon standards of the nursing profession.
- The graduate will integrate the principles of patient-centered care that include customer service, quality and safety, collaboration, and holistic principles.