Program Outcomes - BSN
- Synthesize knowledge from a liberal arts education as the basis for decision making in nursing practice.
- Apply the nursing process to manage the diverse needs of individuals, families, and communities in diverse environments using a holistic and patient-centered approach.
- Illustrate the importance of health promotion, disease, and injury prevention to improving populace health.
- Use and manage information technology to communicate and provide safe and effective patient care.
- Use evidence-based research to guide nursing practices.
- Apply theories of leadership and management to provide quality patient care and patient safety.
- Investigate current issues in health care politics, finance, and regulatory environments to guide nursing practice and client care.
- Use inter-professional communication and collaboration for improving patient health outcomes.
- Create an environment that adheres to professional values and behaviors, a professional code of ethics, professional standards, and legal statutes as they relate to the nursing practice.
- Recognize the importance of lifelong learning and professional career development in the field of nursing.
- Cultural and ethnic diversity
- Nursing Practices