Overview: Student Learning Outcomes for IACBE Accredited Programs
The programs listed below denote undergraduate programs that have received specialized accreditation through the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas. Graduates are expected to demonstrate proficiency through meeting the following set of outcomes:
- Knowledge of the functional areas of accounting, marketing, finance, and management.
- Knowledge of the legal, social, and economic environments of business.
- Knowledge of the global environment of business.
- Knowledge of the ethical obligations and responsibilities of business.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- The ability to apply knowledge of business concepts and functions in an integrated manner.
For Student Learning Achievement, see Program Information under Current Students.
The following business programs are accredited by the IACBE:
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business Administration — Accelerated Program (General Business, Human Resources & Business Leadership)
- Human Resource Management