Your safety is our priority. The Campus Safety office preserves, protects, and defends people and property, while respecting the rights and dignity of all persons on the Baker College campus. We take pride in making everyone feel welcome and at home.
We maintain a close working relationship with local law enforcement agencies, and enforce adherence to all college, local, state, and federal laws and rules of conduct. For the safety and well-being of our students, staff, and visitors, the college prohibits the following on campus:
- Drugs, alcohol, and other controlled substances
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Firearms and other weapons
- Personal displays of violence
- Threatening behavior and vandalism
Baker College supports and complies with the federal Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act and the Jeanne Clery Act, which require us to:
- Make public all campus security policies.
- Provide timely warnings of crimes that represent a threat to the safety of students or employees.
- Collect, report, and provide crime data to the campus community and the U.S. Education Department.