Returning From Active Duty? Here's What To Do Next. 

If you are a servicemember who wants to re-enroll into Baker College after active duty, contact the Veteran representative on the campus you attended. The Veteran representative will review and explain the Baker College readmission policy and procedures.

We're Here to Help
Ready to take the next step?

Contact us today to speak with a
Baker admissions expert.

Errors highlighted in red
affiliated-institution-4 themed themed--adi