Your safety is our priority. Protecting your right to learn in peace.
Every Baker College Campus Safety office is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our students, faculty, staff, employees and guests. It’s our job to preserve, protect, and defend people and property, while respecting the rights and dignity of all persons on Baker College campuses. We take pride in making everyone feel welcome and at home.
We invite you to stop into the Campus Safety office for anything you might need or just to say, “Hello.” We look forward to meeting you and personally welcoming you to our campus.
We maintain a close working relationship with local law enforcement agencies, and enforce adherence to all college, local, state, and federal laws and rules of conduct. For the safety and well-being of our students, staff, and visitors, the college prohibits the following on campus:
- Drugs, alcohol, and other controlled substances
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Firearms and other weapons
- Personal displays of violence
- Threatening behavior and vandalism
Baker College supports and complies with the federal Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act and the Jeanne Clery Act, which require us to:
- Make public all campus security policies.
- Provide timely warnings of crimes that represent a threat to the safety of students or employees.
- Collect, report, and provide crime data to the campus community and the U.S. Education Department.
Annual Security Report
For more detailed information about our safety policies, procedures, and statistics, please view the combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report.