The Center for Graduate Studies welcomes transfer students into our graduate programs. Because Baker College recognizes the expediency of understandable and universally accepted standards related to transfer of academic credit, the following policies are established for transfer credit:
• Baker College will accept no more than 12 semester hours of transfer credit into graduate programs.
• Only classes with a B (3.00) grade or higher will be eligible for transfer consideration.
• To transfer successfully, classes must equate to and be compatible with courses offered by the Center for Graduate Studies.
• Transfer of college credit will not be considered if the work was completed more than five years preceding matriculation.
• To obtain transfer credit, students are required to request that all previous colleges attended forward transcripts to Baker College Center for Graduate Studies.
• Students wishing to receive transfer credit from a foreign/ international college or university must submit an official evaluation from a U.S. evaluation company. The evaluation must include the grade and U.S. course equivalency to be considered for transfer credit.
We're Here to Help
Ready to take the next step?
Contact us today to speak with a Baker admissions expert.