As a military veteran, the GI Bill entitles you to receive a quality education, and as a military supportive school Baker College is committed to helping you get it. With 15 convenient locations throughout Michigan—and online classes available worldwide—we’re here to get you started in one of over 150 career programs in growing and in-demand fields. Earn an accredited college degree and be on your way to a successful career.
Baker College has earned the gold-level status as a veteran-friendly school through a program created by the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA). The Veteran-Friendly School program recognizes institutions of higher learning for their dedication to student veterans and dependents, and awards gold-, silver- and bronze-level statuses to institutions based on their veteran-centric services:
- On-campus veteran's coordinator and staffed veterans center.
- Established process for the identification of current student veterans.
- Evaluation and awarding of credit for military training and experience.
- Veteran-specific website/portal.
- Monitoring and evaluation of student veteran academic retention, completion and graduation rates.
- Monitoring and evaluation of student veteran job placement rates.
Baker College is a private, not-for-profit institution and our mission is your success. From admissions through instruction, and even after graduation, you’ll be supported at every level. After graduation you’ll receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever. It’s one of the reasons Baker College has one of the nation’s highest available graduate employment rates.
Learn more about how Baker Online can contribute to your career success. Request more information or call (810) 766-4390 to speak with our Military Representative.