[CIM] is designed to be just like it would be in the workplace... it gives a very realistic view of what the industry is like.
- Programs & Degrees
- Student Services
- The Baker Difference
- About Baker
- Campus Locations
Kickstart your career.
Prepare to move forward.
Baker College, founded in 1911, is Michigan’s largest, private, not-for-profit, independent college with 9 campuses and more than 28,000 students. In the mid-1990s, we were one of the first colleges to embrace the concept of online classes. Today, our online school is one of America’s largest with over 40 accredited degree programs delivered 100% online, and more than 20,000 students attend online worldwide.
Quick. Convienient. Affordable.
Our goal is to help you earn your degree quickly, conveniently, and affordably. With six-week quarters and classes available 100% online, you can attend college on your own schedule, and earn your degree faster than you might think. Baker Online tuition is less than half the price of other major online colleges. Plus, an abundance of financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
Your success. Today and tomorrow.
Baker's proven, on-campus curriculum is optimized for online delivery to ensure the best learning experience. We provide you with an Online Orientation Course to prepare you for the online environment before you begin classes. You also have a personal academic advisor to answer questions, provide guidance, and help you succeed.
Baker is a career college, and we’ve designed our programs to provide you with the most marketable skills for the fastest-growing fields and professions. Every program we offer has an Advisory Board made up of actual employers to ensure that our degree programs meet the demands of the real world.
As a Baker student, you’re assured of gaining the theoretical and practical knowledge you need, along with the problem-solving and decision-making skills that employers look for. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to work as part of a team, ready to take on new challenges and grow in your job.
Program availability varies by campus. Please contact the Admissions Department on your campus to learn more.
- AccountingAssociate of Business
- AccountingBachelor of Business Administration
- AccountingMaster of Business Administration
- Business AdministrationDoctoral of Business Administration
- Business Administration - Accelerated ProgramBachelor of Business Administration
- Business IntelligenceMaster of Business Administration
- Business Intelligence (MSIS)Master of Science in Information Systems
- Computer ProgrammingAssociate of Applied Science
- Computer ScienceBachelor of Computer Science
- Criminal JusticeBachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Database TechnologyBachelor of Computer Science
- Educational Leadership: Higher EducationMaster of Science in Educational Effectiveness
- Educational Leadership: P-12Master of Science in Educational Effectiveness
- Emergency Services ManagementAssociate of Applied Science
- FinanceBachelor of Business Administration
- FinanceMaster of Business Administration
- Game Software DevelopmentBachelor of Computer Science
- General BusinessAssociate of Business
- General BusinessMaster of Business Administration
- General StudiesBachelor of General Studies
- Health Services AdministrationBachelor of Health Service Administration
- Healthcare ManagementMaster of Business Administration
- Human Resource ManagementAssociate of Business
- Human Resource ManagementBachelor of Business Administration
- Human Resource ManagementMaster of Business Administration
- Industrial/Organizational PsychologyMaster of Science in I/O Psychology
- Information SystemsBachelor of Information Systems
- Information SystemsMaster of Business Administration
- Information Systems (MSIS)Master of Science in Information Systems
- Information Technology and SecurityBachelor of Information Technology and Security
- Information Technology: IT Support SpecialistAssociate of Applied Science
- Leadership StudiesMaster of Business Administration
- ManagementAssociate of Business
- ManagementBachelor of Business Administration
- MarketingAssociate of Business
- MarketingBachelor of Business Administration
- MarketingMaster of Business Administration
- Mobile Application Software EngineeringBachelor of Computer Science
- NursingMaster of Science in Nursing
- Nursing - Post-Licensure BSNBachelor of Science in Nursing
- Occupational TherapyMaster of Occupational Therapy
- Project Management and PlanningBachelor of Information Systems
- Project Management and PlanningPostbaccalaureate Certificate
- PsychologyBachelor of Science in Psychology
- Supply Chain ManagementBachelor of Business Administration
- Web DevelopmentAssociate of Applied Science
- Web DevelopmentBachelor of Web Development
- How can I send a copy of my official transcripts to another organization?
To access your transcripts, log into the SOLAR System, select the Star System and select the Academic Office. Once there, click on the transcripts link.
- Is Baker accredited?
Yes. Baker College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission / 230 South LaSalle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1411 / 800-621-7440 / www.ncahlc.org.
Baker College is an Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) participant.
Baker has also earned specialized accreditations for programs and degrees in:
- Business Administration
- Early Childhood Learning
- Engineering and Technology
- Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
For details about these specialized accreditations, see the individual Programs and Degrees pages.
- Does Baker provide any help in my job search?
As a graduate of Baker College, you are eligible for our Lifetime Employment Services, which include:
- Job searching techniques
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Job interview questions
- Job postings
- Relocation tips
- Is Baker College Online accredited?
Baker Online is part of Baker College, a private, non-profit, accredited, degree granting, higher educational institution with locations throughout Michigan.
As an accredited college, Baker College has been granted legal authority by the state of Michigan to operate as a nonprofit educational corporation and is empowered to grant certificates, associate, bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. It is approved for veterans’ benefits. Baker College is recognized as an institution of higher education by the U.S. Secretary of Education, U.S. Department of Education.
All Baker Online undergraduate and graduate programs are accredited by The Higher Learning Commission / 230 South LaSalle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1411 / 800-621-7440 / www.ncahlc.org
Baker College is an Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) participant.
Some Baker Online graduate programs have additional accreditation:
- The MBA program has international accreditation through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The Occupational Therapy program also has accreditation through The Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
- How do online classes work?
After you enroll, and are accepted to your online program, you sign-up, or "register" for your first courses. Like all Baker Online students, you will begin your online experience with a three-week online class designed to orient you to the Baker Online classroom, and review the expectations and requirements of Baker Online students. When you have completed this course successfully, you can move on to additional online courses.
A general education core is required for all associate and bachelor degrees. All graduates must meet the general education requirements established by each academic program.
College Success Strategies (COL111A) or College Success Online (COL112) is required for all first-time freshmen and all online students enrolled in a certificate or degree program. This course will inform students of campus services, policies and procedures, and address learning styles and study strategies.
Many of the courses and programs at Baker College are offered in an online delivery format. See Online Programs. Contact your campus Admissions Office for details about online courses. If you are already a Baker College Student, contact the Academic Office for details about online courses.
There's a lot you can learn about Baker College here on the Web, but talking with an Admissions Advisor will help you get a better understanding of everything we offer. Contact us to request more information, schedule a visit to the campus nearest you, or get started by applying online.