Retain your place in any of our Health Science direct admission programs.
You must meet the following requirements:
- Complete 28 core credit hours during your freshman year
- 15 credits in General Education – COM 1010, MTH 1010, COM 1020, PSY 2050, General Education Elective
- 13 credits in Health Science – HSC 1010, BIO 1210 & BIO 1211, BIO 1220 & BIO 2221, BIO 2150
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must earn a minimum grade of 2.0 in all general education courses and a grade of 2.7 in all health science courses.
- An aptitude test is required.
- For Fall 2021
- Submit a Health Science Limited Enrollment Application to confirm program and campus selection.